Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (The End)

 After 235 hours on the game, finally finished the Blood & Wine expansion and, therefore, the complete The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Well, the main stories anyway. There are still, literally, more than 100 small side quests that I have yet to tackle so there is still some mileage to get out of the game. Not to mention I have also just started Thronebreaker and still playing The Witcher Card Game so obsession with the Witcher universe is far from being over lol.

Here are, for me, the most memorable parts of Witcher 3: the Bloody Baron and Whoreson Junior quests, that long preparation for battle with the Wild Hunt and the entire Hearts of Stone expansion. Was a bit obsessed with getting the "right" endings. Also quite happy in getting the exclusive gears/ weapons from the two expansions that I'd wanted.

The difficulty level was just right. Sure, the start (as in any RPGs) was tough (like, even a low level wild dog could eat through your basic gear) but I think once I had the Nilfgaardian set then things started to look better and by the time I unlocked the expanded mutation ability tree (in Blood & Wine) Geralt was, like, in God Mode. Shame I didn't have that for the Toad Prince and Caretaker bosses, which were the most challenging. 

Will explore the vast Witcher world in the coming weeks -- so much unexplored territory cos I tend to Fast Travel a lot ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment