Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Just updated my "Flavour of the Week"... Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core is still up there (one of my all time fav games!)  Final Fantasy XV and World of Final Fantasy are both long overdue new entries ... and I suddenly have the urge to play Final Fantasy XII again (it is being voted recently, yes, in 2021, as one of players' fav FF games) but I have completely forgotten the super-fun battle mechanics (and I am close to reaching the end of the Trial Mode dungeon). Oh, lemme checking my last Save ... brb

WOW, I am actually just five battles away from completing Trial Mode; and my party is up against the Ultimate esper/ summon, which I recall is a pain in the a**. Hmm, wonder if I should actually quit the dungeon now cos there is absolutely NO WAY I can beat anything without reacquainting myself with the battle system. Also any items gained from Stage 90 onwards I cannot keep. But returning to the main game means starting the story all over again... will have a think on how to move forward. 

Got back into FFXV last week while vacationing ... now waiting for the (collectors') guide I ordered from Amazon... its ability tree looks extremely complicated. The problem with this game is that all the side quests are not particularly interesting. And I want to level up a bit more before jumping back into the main story. 


Meanwhile have decided not to play ranked in Gwent cos there are just so many toxic players around. If can't beat them, join them ... so I have come up with a Neutral deck that is quite good for trolling on the ladder LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment