Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Revisited (Part 4)

 


Here is Geralt looking fine in his traditional Skellige outfit. Have just completed the first main quest there so he is now at level 70 BUT still not strong enough to take that enemy swamp in the Hearts of Stones (Rose on the Red Field) side quest. May try again at level 75 ... what a grind !!!  and after several (10?) attempts I finally completed the Rose on the Red Field side quest in Hearts of Stone. The trick is to lure them to a spot where they just run into one another (or don't attack at the same time!) I think I used that for another fight in Blood and Wine too. Geralt is now at level 71 (!)

But I don't think I will try the frog prince quest just yet (I will probably need to level up some more for that one). So maybe I will do a few more quests in Skellige first or in Novigrad or even Velen. Actually this part of the game is quite fun since I can just jump from one storyline to another to get to know the Witcher world better (Post-Wild Hunt world is quite empty and sad!!!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment