Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, May 7, 2022

ELDEN RING (Part 7)

Let's talk out buffs in this game, which can be quite confusing πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

The most fundamental "buff" is when players level up and invest in the stats they need. So for me -- who is rocking the Sword of Night and Flame -- the min stats required to wield that weapon is 12 STR/ 12 DEX/ 24 INT / 24 FTH.

In order to make a "faith build@ stronger, I have to continue to invest runes into the FTH stats (as well as VIG, MIND and INT). 

From there, I need to then level up the weapon itself to +10 (currently my SoNaF is +9 after acquiring the +9 Somber Smithing Stone).

Then -- I think -- in order to boost the damage output of the sword further, esp in its two inherent weapon skills -- Comet Azur (INT) and a fire attack (FTH) -- I need to equip an appropriate sacred seal, and the best one is Golden Order Seal, which scales with both Intelligence & Faith. Which also means I will need to level THAT up to +10 (currently it is +5). 

After that, then I can further buff damage output by a couple of incantations/ ashes of war  -- Flame Grant Me Strength and Golden Vow -- AND equip, say, the Fire Scorpion Charm (right now I have the Faithful's Canvas Talisman, which slightly increases damages of all incantation).

How do all that translate into real damages statistically? That I will need to test out. 

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment