Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A New Game

It turns out that neither Soul Sacrifice nor One Piece, Pirate Warriors 2 are games that I wanna play, after all. The former is not as good as Final Fantasy Type-0 (which I still like) while the latter is just another reincarnation of Dynasty Warriors - Next (Zzzz). 

But I do need to take a break from Type-0, Persona 4: the Golden, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, so I downloaded this dungeon-crawling game called Holy Sorcery Story (Japanese: Sei Madou Monogatari) ~ NO idea what it is about but the graphics is kinda kawaii. It's all in Japanese so I just played through the first chapter blind ... but cos I can understand the hanji so I vaguely know what's going on. Basically it's a game that you have to keep upgrading your weapons and magics to beat the bosses. Levelling (of the protagonist) is not essential cos that is reset every time you enter a dungeon. The most frustrating part of this game is, if you die, you lose Everything you'd collected in the dungeon. 

But I think I am getting the hang of it now so am enjoying the first couple of dungeons even though they are a bit of a grind...


No comments:

Post a Comment