Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, October 13, 2018

World of Final Fantasy Part 1 (Danganronpa V3)

Actually have not been playing this game for awhile but am now back into it and it's quite a blast. This game seems a lot longer but I'm actually enjoying it cos there is so much more to the story this time than 1 and 2.

FAST FORWARD ...

What happened there? I found the above (unfinished) entry written probably several months ago (I've since finished Danganronpa V3) and ... my bad ... I have totally been NOT keeping up with this blog. But here we are ... many months (and bouts of food poisoning -- what is WRONG with 2018?!) later, I am now playing the World of Final Fantasy -- and totally LOVING IT.



But first, a quick recap on Danganronpa V3, which has one of the most controversial endings in video game history (or that I have played) and to this day I am still not sure whether I liked it or totally hated it. Whichever I think I still liked the second instalment the best.

I'm still (yes, I surprise even myself) playing Final Fantasy XV A New Empire MMO and pumping $$$ into it ... but it's okay, as long as I get something out of it, I think it's fine ... and it's not, like, I am addicted (LOL).... Six of my heroes are now over Level 100 though, to the surprise (and annoyance perhaps?) of my guild mates, my citadel is still at level 25, with tier 4 troops. Which means I am def not strong enough to wipe out t7 troops, especially march size is now at... 500K+ (the whales launch 1M marches ... totally WTF) . But I do have an extremely solid defence and this weekend I will test out whether Luna can be a sufficient defensive hero (after Gladio) in the "free for all" RvR (realm versus Realm).

Right now, I am (literally) spending much resources on building up a strong Mercenary force, which is still relatively cheaper than levelling up my citadel but I know there will come the day I will HAVE to get t5 troops (which will be such a chore) ... but what needs to be done -- needs to be done.

Okay, off to teaching one of my two weekly yoga classes so will save Part 2 (and other yoga updates) for later .... hope that will not come in another six months ><  

No comments:

Post a Comment