Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire (continues...)

Around this time last year I took this yoga teacher's training course and one exercise we had to complete was to write ourselves a letter, which was put away by our teacher for a year before she posted it back to us. So last week I received this letter from 2018 Kevin and he wrote (among other things): "Oh, I hope you have long stopped playing FFXV: ANE!"

Well, guess what? I am STILL playing the MMO game (on my LG G5)  ><! This game is pretty crap (v unbalanced) but addictive at the same time. Partly because we've been playing with that same group of people for, like, a couple of years and we've become online friends. Have to say I have done pretty well (with moderate but still v wasteful spend) ... and just this morning I defeated two big marches from a Citadel 93 (max is 100 right now), which is not bad at all especially I am only a Citadel 50! 



But things are not always what they appear to be so I think I am a good trap :-)

Also have returned playing Marvel Trading Card Game (on the OLD PSP too) lately thanks to all the hype surrounding Avengers: Endgame... 


... and the Dark Phoenix saga in the X-Men...  



I love this game cos even the most obscure characters in the Marvel universe are included. And no win is guaranteed even after all these days ><

Now, going back to that letter I wrote myself. The last year me said: "I have [the] duty to remind you that come what may, you need to continue to cherish every moment you have, and the people around you. And to remember what you [have]: happiness and hope".

I honestly cannot remember writing this down LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment