Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Revenge of Kitty Galore


Okay, the only reason why I'm writing this entry is because of this (super cute) photo. Well, I must confess I did actually GO and see this kids movie -- wait for this, with my parents (they are like my kids these days, a complete role reversal whereby I have to ensure they behave etc) -- and it was really a lot of fun. My mom said after the show that I laughed the loudest in the cinema -- and probably scarred the living daylight out of all those kids sitting around me. The movie is a kinda James Bond meets Silence of the Lambs only Kitty Galore is kinda harder to follow... half way through the movie I had NO idea what was going on and I don't think the kids knew either ... but I guess that is hardly the point (what IS the point?) Have to say the canine leads (ha-ha) aren't as cute as I'd hoped but the feline heroine (a grey Siamese? Couldn't really tell not being a cat person myself) is a rather lovely cat... anyway, one revelation of this movie (which only garnered one out of five stars in reviews ...) is ... like, hey, is that Chris O'Donnell of Robin (sidekick to Batman) fame?!? What ever has happened to him? Well, I guess The Revenge of Kitty Galore kinda answers that ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment