Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Aches All Over

Now, here is an interesting article that I found after I googled "Weather and Human Body":


Cosmic Power, Power Cosmic ...
Whatever ...
So I didn't dream it up. It's true, my body is left to the mercy of our weather. This week has been particularly stormy and, therefore, bad. For the entire week I've been feeling tired and having pains in the joints: left knee and both shoulders. And having not practised yoga for a few days, I couldn't even lift myself into a headstand in a class on Thursday. Instead, I almost fell down as I tried to push my body up (which never happened before). Then last night, I woke up with a nagging pain in my left knee - it was raining heavily outside. A dull pain in the lower neck and both shoulders also droned in the background throughout the entire day today. It feels like my body is totally exposed to the temperature, humidity, air pressure -- and it is -- and that the skin is unable to block out these "external" elements. It is as if I have become, like, transparent ... invisible. Does that make us humans totally vulnerable and fragile? I'm also wondering if I'm also affected by, like, the Cosmic Power ...

Speaking of which, haven't consulted Cassandra astrologer Sue Millar for awhile so I just checked out her website and here is this month's prediction ... in, well, three words: Money, Sex, and Power.

Bring it on, man ...

No comments:

Post a Comment