Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This and That (Part 2)

Now that my sun tan has peeled off my nose, my back (and onto the mat ... hope I didn't gross anyone out in the yoga balance class earlier today ... I was, literally, quite flaky) Bali seems like a lifetime away now. What I miss most about the place is the warm climate ... Back in HK, in this cold weather, my body feels positively stiff and tired. I miss being able to move like an oiled machine and I miss the sounds of the wild even more. I didn't actually take that many photos when I was there and these are the last ones I dug up from my camera phone ...




And talk about phones ... I traded in two old ones for one new one ... am still resetting ... 

Actually, I asked fellow Retreater Holly (Hi Holly!) what does it mean to "reset" and she said: "To start with a clean slate."  I like that!!!

Hmm, someone stumbled into this blog after searching for "sore thumb in the morning" ... is that a medical condition? The only reason I get a sore thumb is playing too much PSP (FF Dissidia) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment