Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Yu-Gi-Oh Game

Well, new-ish as it was released end of 2010. The Yu-Gi-Oh (translated into Chinese roughly as "King of the Games") is one of my favourite game series; I was introduced to it years ago and have been addicted to it since. It has actually taken me years just to understand/master the rules (like all card games, there are MANY rules and cards to remember). But I love this series/game because of the many, many possibilities it offers ~ and playing it does require using the brain as, to win, you need both luck and strategic-thinking.

I actually got a bit bored playing Dissidia (smash and slash *yawn*), so until the prequel is released in March, I decided to pick up the latest release, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5 (I still play the Ultimate Masters - World Championship Tournament 2006, which was the last game released for GameBoy Advance) and with over 4,600 cards (doubling Ultimate Masters' 2,000+, which is already A LOT), I am sure it will keep me entertained for hours on end. But first, I will have to quickly learn how this game works (though the basic rules are the same, the gameplay is totally different) and that, in itself, is going to be challenging. And I do HATE starting a new game with their really, really crappy startup pack, which won't get me anywhere. But I guess I'll have to start somewhere ...

Oh, had a really satisfying Level 2 yoga class today. After the warm up, my body kinda "open up" and for 90 minutes or so, everything seemed possible (I think it probably has more to do with my state of mind at the time and I was feeling positive). Taking advantage of that, I went a little deeper than usual and, with the assistance of my breaths, was able to stay both strong and flexible without injuring myself. Boy, did that feel good or what?!?

Okay, Yu-Gi-Oh beckons ....

No comments:

Post a Comment