Click on water to feed fish

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Cold

Thanks to Swiss Air who obvioulsy don't like to turn the heating on in their cabin during flight time, I almost freezed to death both ways and, as a result, had come down with a cold. Luckily it is already clearing up after just one day and I returned to the mat this evening for a power class. Haven't not practised for one whole week my body felt very stiff ... so it was just as well that the class required more muscular strength than flexibility. We also did some twisting, which I find very satisfying these days (can feel my spine "loosening" up/unlocking). 

Ah, here are a couple of new photos of Bolt that I forgot to upload; they were taken by my cousin Grace who has this weird camera ...

The Fish Bowl Effect ...


No comments:

Post a Comment