Click on water to feed fish

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Flight to Catch

This will be the fastest entry in this blog's history: I am at the Venice airport waiting for my flight and there is absolutely sod all to do other than trying out this internet connection, which, unfortuanely, isn't free. But at least I got rid of some spare changes and it's a quick way to spend, say, half an hour. This airport is totally crap as it has no seats and everyone's standing around either eating their pizzas or READING MY BLOG behind me. Gee, don't they have anything else to do? Unfortunately my flight is not until later so will have to find a spot to plonk self down in about five mins. Where are the yoga mats when you need one?!! Have not practised for a full week and I can already feel my hamstrings and bum going really stiff. Will have to get back to the swing of things next week. In the meantime, I am going to bash the person STILL standing behind me and reading this! What has happened to airport privacy?!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment