Click on water to feed fish

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Crave for a New Phone

Oh, it's been awhile since I made a phone purchase (I only sold a few the other month) ... and, though I think  my Blackberry Bold and Nexus S are pretty solid and functional, I am just, you know, a bit bored by them. So, have been checking out some Japanese phones online (visually, they are far more interesting than all those smartphones on the market right now)... and the Fujitsu F-02D looks totally yummy:



I dunno, I just love those lights!!! I think I will get the White version since the colours probably comes through better. 

And, I know, this is totally materialistic but I guess I'm human after all and I just wanna be entertained sometimes (life is too short, right?!) and mobile phones just SO press my buttons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment