Click on water to feed fish

Thursday, March 31, 2022

ELDEN RING (Part 3)

Part of the fun of Elden Ring, for me, is being able to play around with my character's build, which can be whatever you want it to be. Of course, you need the stats to support that (see last blog entry) but that is probably the only "limitation" (but that makes perfect sense).   

I've now made some progress in the game -- had no issues beating Godrick the Grafted -- and have his great rune as well as the interesting Rogier's Rapier +8 (YES!) Next I really need to work on the controls (always an issue for me cos my brain-hand coordination is REALLY poor) and, therefore, need to also practise on how to execute attacks correctly -- yes, even at level 71, I can still die from, like, getting mauled  by a pack of wild dogs if not careful 😡😡

SO what to put in my right and left hands???



Since the Sword of Night and Flame is indispensable I have placed that in the right hand. I have also include the Rapier cos it comes with the amazing Greatblade Phalanx spell /Art of War, which apparently can stagger enemies. Both swords require a trigger-free left hand so I took out the beast heater shield (with shield barrier AoW). On the left hand, I have the sacred seal for incantations (depending on situations I switch between fire spells, Rotten Breath, Darkness and Heal) and the Meteorite Staff for spells, including the rock sling, which also can stagger enemies (apparently). Also have the shield (on standby) for the left hand and bow for the right hand.

The next challenge is learn to switch between all these options while in a fight !!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment