Click on water to feed fish

Friday, January 15, 2010

Nexus Hysterics

Oh yes, it's HERE! Spanking New. Am charging it tonight so can spend whole of tomorrow figuring out how to use it. I've never used the Android OS before so definitely need time to explore. So far, I like what I see: big screen, vibrant colours, sturdy built ... Geek Alert going off ... Dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-doo





But won't be able to spend entire day sussing it tomorrow cos I've also have booked two yoga classes. Last night's Core Class was a killer. Was doing headstand then lifting legs up and down. So it was a bit like a reversed sit up. So up and down, up and down, for God knows how many times ... until instructor finally said stop. Is he a sadist? Anyway, core muscles hurting like mad today, meaning I really worked them hard - and said instructor actually did a great job. Maybe I am just a masochist ...

No comments:

Post a Comment