There was an error in this gadget
Click on water to feed fish

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Pet Problem

Bolt, or "Ball Ball" (typical Cantonese pet dog name) as my parents call him, is a super-cute, clever and adorable little Bichon Frise (see photo gallery). He was an abandoned pet and my family took him in after our other dog died of a sudden heart attack last April. Bolt is what I always wanted ... a poster dog. Then one morning months ago, my mom discovered that, underneath all that cute white fluff buries an unspeakable truth: Bolt is a poo-eating dog. *horror* That's right. What we initially thought was a mere puppyhood phase has now turned into a perpetual habit. And we have tried EVERTHING to deter him from eating his chocolate pudding but NOTHING has so far worked. So, out of desperation I've emailed a pet communicator tonight, hoping that she would talk him out of this nasty habit. Well, we shall see. It's just that I think punishing him is a bit cruel and not the solution. The message simply doesn't seem to have sunk in.



Whatever you do, DO NOT LET HIM LICK YOU!!!

Anyway, it will be nice to find out more about his background: where he lived before and, possibly, why he was abandoned. Hope he doesn't start telling communicator about OUR bad habits though ....

No comments:

Post a Comment