Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Possibly Another Playthrough

Have now unlocked the Airship in Final Fantasy Type-0 so can roam around Orience (below) freely and quickly (riding on those Chocobos was fun at first but they are kinda slow in comparison and I got bored breeding them at the farm).



I think I now have access to almost everywhere on the map, bar maybe the Concordia headquarters, which needs to be unlocked in the final optional mission. In the meantime, it's fun to check out areas previously unavailable and do a bit of level grinding here or there. 



Right now, Machina is @ lvl 60, Rem and Ace @ 52; then Deuce, Trey and King are all @ only 45, the rest still in their 20s. So will have to leave Agito Tower (final dungeon) for awhile (or just leave it) cos I'd probably need at last three lvl 99s to even start contemplating tackling it. In the meantime, I guess I can return to Besnel cave to upgrade weapons ... I just hope it's easier now to tackle those Behemoths and King Behemoths, which are such pain in the bottom to kill. Actually, I think I will just grind here for awhile.

Ah, this entry is supposed to be about another playthru ... NOT in Type-0 but Persona 4: the Golden. Dunno, suddenly want to play a JRPG and was thinking re-doing P4G for the third time. After all, it is one of the most-fun games I've played in recent months. But then when I realise I will have to start from zero (even with lvl 99 Personas) and re-do all the side quests and those "social links", I'm, like, maybe I will wait for awhile. Strangely enough, I was trying to get back into Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together but found it really boring now. Guess I'm completely over that game. And have deleted The 3rd Birthday to free up some MBs on the PSVita for new games (though nothing interesting out there at the moment). Type-0 is actually v similar to 3rd Birthday in terms of the game mechanics only it's so much more fun. Anyway, back to the grind!




No comments:

Post a Comment