Click on water to feed fish

Saturday, December 17, 2016

One More Post...

... possibly before end of 2016! 

First, just posted below in a game forum...

UK PSN:

VLR & ZTD (loved them both)
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (finally finished, great value!) 
Stranger in Sword City (unfinished)
World of Final Fantasy Demo (unfinished)
Steins; Gate (playing, v good)
Steins; Gate 0 (bought, in the queue)
Psycho Pass (bought, in the queue)

ASIA PSN:
Trail of Cold Steel 2 (carried over from 2015, fantastic game) 
Ao no Kiseki (old game but best JRPG I played this year)
Super Robot Wars ZIII (epic but unfinished) 
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (unfinished)
Digimon World - Next Order (unfinished)
Atelier Escha & Logy (unfinished)
Infinita Strada Hana (unfinished)
Summon Night 6 (playing) 
Nobunaga's Ambition Sphere of Influence Ascension (playing)
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (playing) 

Also bought Crisis Core PSP edition on eBay, Fantastic game!!!

Did I really play all these games this year? One good thing about this blog (do people still blog?) is that it's a great record of all the games I played (might have missed out just one or two) ... sometimes I just lose track ... So it looks like game of the year for me is Ao no Kiseki, which I might pick up again next year since there are all these extra bosses I haven't fought yet (they are only available in second playthrough). But first, such a backlog to clear now! Still have Steins;Gate x 2 to finish, as well as Psycho Pass, Ascension and Gundam G Generation Genesis. Those titles will take me to end of first quarter of 2017 I reckon. 


Steins;Gate is very slow-paced (it's a VN, visual novel, after all) but the story and writing/translation is pretty good so will persevere. Then will play its "sequel" (mid-quel, whatever you call it), Steins;Gate 0, after that. I really love this time travel/ alternate timeline stuff. The Nobunaga game is another one I just like to go back to time and time again. Empire building is really not my thing but it's not one of those games you can play and play in a sitting ... so, in between bursts of Steins;Gate will play Gundam, which is a genre (turn-based tactics/strategy) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Hopefully I won't have to buy a new game till mid next year ... still waiting for the much-anticipated release of Trail of Cold Steel (Sen no Kiseki) III. I think that will be totally AWESOME and EPIC! And I hope it will be released on the Vita and not an PS4 exclusive!!!

Elsewhere, will be heading off to Bali for a yoga retreat next week. It's going to be on Yin yoga but I just wannabe away and staying at somewhere quiet and nice ... and have lots of massage >< Will practise and practise my handstand and take lots of IGs LOL ... so that is my simple Christmas vacation plan for this year.

So will take my Sony Xperia Z5 Compact with me to Bali ... still an excellent camera phone and it works very well with the htc RE camera.

I'm not sure about the LG V20... it's a beautiful phone (Made in S Korea!) but it's just TOO BIG to use (I just realised I cannot stand phablets)... so maybe will box it for now (than buy another phone to replace it...) I mean, if Samung releases a new colour for its Galaxy S7, maybe I'll think of replacing the V20 but otherwise, I think will just wait until 2017 and see that the new year will bring ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment