Click on water to feed fish

Friday, January 31, 2014

Year of the Horse


Happy Lunar New Year! Cos it's a public holiday where I am today feels more like Saturday than Friday. And what better way to usher in and welcome the new year than to start a new video game (have booked two yoga classes tomorrow morning). Yeah, Final Fantasy X-2 HD is getting a little ... confusing and complicated. As with all other FF games, if you want to unlock some cool gears, you have to fulfil a bunch of prerequisites and conditions, which can get extremely tedious (especially when it involves playing a string of not-so-fun mini-games). So I've decided to give that a break and, last night, downloaded Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12, which is a turn-based strategy game, a genre which I really like. This is a bit like Age of Empire + Risk. The game apparently didn't go down too well with ROTK fans but I just wanna give this a go, even though it's ~ yes ~ in Japanese. But they use enough han characters for me to understand the very basic.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite way to usher in and welcome the new year is with a challenging hike! So, as I did last year, went up (and then down) Sunset Peak, Hong Kong's third highest mountain! :)

    And yes, how lovely to have the weekend still to enjoy.

    Kung hei fatt choi and happy holidays to you! :)

    ReplyDelete