There was an error in this gadget
Click on water to feed fish

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tireness

It must be the (crap) humid weather (or it could have something to do with the fact I haven't practised for three days) ... my body feels extremely tight and heavy tonight. During my power yoga practice earlier, I felt this inexplicable muscle pain across my left upper chest; my body was like a marble statue and I couldn't twist or bend very deep. However, towards the end of the class, I managed to do a (perfect) handstand ... I jumped a little to get both my legs (straight and pressed tight together) up and off the ground, then I lifted them up VERY slowly until I was upside down; even the instructor was impressed. It could have been just fluke or all those months of core training with the Perfect Human Specimen is finally paying off!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment