Click on water to feed fish

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tireness

It must be the (crap) humid weather (or it could have something to do with the fact I haven't practised for three days) ... my body feels extremely tight and heavy tonight. During my power yoga practice earlier, I felt this inexplicable muscle pain across my left upper chest; my body was like a marble statue and I couldn't twist or bend very deep. However, towards the end of the class, I managed to do a (perfect) handstand ... I jumped a little to get both my legs (straight and pressed tight together) up and off the ground, then I lifted them up VERY slowly until I was upside down; even the instructor was impressed. It could have been just fluke or all those months of core training with the Perfect Human Specimen is finally paying off!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment